Sunday, August 14, 2011

Soothing Sunday #1

 
I have noticed a couple of blogs do a "weekly round-up" on the same day each week, which I love the idea of!! It would be good to look back on my posts to see what I've been doing with my time, it will encourage me to keep taking photos (something I seem to be bad at remembering) and it'll be a regular post that I can stick too.

I always like to think of Sundays as long, relaxing days full of cups of tea and TV watching, long walks and lie-ins. That is why I thought the adjective "Soothing" would be a good choice to name my new regular weekly post.

So what have I been up to this week?


Earlier this week I treated myself to a recipe book, Cooking with Chocolate, and a cupcake stand. I love baking and I would like to start collecting more recipe books and developing my own recipes... look forward to seeing more cakes made by myself!


 I have finally sent off the book Northern Lights to Emily who writes the blog emily--charlotte.blogspot.com for her to read and pass on to another blogger. I'll be keeping track of the journey of the book, and I hope that it travels far and wide. Emily, enjoy reading it again!



Today I went to Skegness to watch the Carnival with my friend Hannah today, it was actually quite fun. There were some impressive floats, we think the theme for this year was The World but all in all it was pretty good. My favourites were the brass bands and drummers( playing some classics such as YMCA), as well as the Zumba dancers who practically danced all the way around Skegness!


Above is my new playsuit from Missguided which I absolutely LOVE! I haven't had a playsuit before, and without thinking about the struggle of going to the toilet, it's great to wear! It's such a nice summery print and is really comfortable, even on warm days.

I hope you've all had a great week!




Sunday image taken from here. All other images are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I love missguided too - everything is so reasonably priced! The play suit looks so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, I love it especially the print! I've always received such good servise from Missguided!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails