...to do before I turn 30!
Well I am 21 (nearly 22!!) years old and there are many many things I would like to do in my life. I have seen a few blogs with the 25 before 25, 30 before 30 etc etc and I would quite like to motivate myself to actually do some of the things that I think of doing. I will add this into a tab so it is easy to keep track of and cross things off my list!
So here it goes...
- Run a 10k
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Visit New York
- Buy a VW Beetle
- Graduate from university (hopefully with a 1st but a 2:1 will do!)
- Go to Paris
- Go on a roadtrip in a VW Campervan
- Raise over £500 for charity
- Start my own business (maybe open a little Haberdashery?)
- Go to Glastonbury
- Attend a Blogger Meet-up
- Own an industrial sewing machine
- Complete an Otley Run (Yes I have lived in Leeds for 3 years and have not done an Otley run!!!)
- Go to Ireland
- Arrange and organise a fashion show for College/University students
- Get a real job once I graduate university
- Start shopping in charity shops and blog about my finds
- Buy a house
- Run a full marathon
- Take part in breaking a world record
- Go on ALL the rollercoasters at Alton Towers in one day (hopefully I will do this in September!)
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Go to Disneyland!
- Meet someone famous who I actually know things about so I could say something intelligent
- Get a little Westie for a pet
- Try to read at least one book a month as a regular thing (minimum of 12months for this to be crossed off!)
Start a Cake Recipe BlogVisit cupcakesandsweetdreams.blogspot.com
- Appear on Deal or No Deal (this seems a bit silly but it's a game show purely based on luck and not skill! And meeting Noel Edmonds would be cool)
- Join some Socials during my final year at university!
- Learn more about HTML to make my blog truly unique to me!
Phew, that was difficult... much more difficult than I'd anticipated! Hopefully, it'll be easier for me to complete all the things on my list.
What kind of things do you have on your lists? How have you been getting on with doing the things on your lists?
Above image is from here.