...to do before I turn 30!
Well I am 21 (nearly 22!!) years old and there are many many things I would like to do in my life. I have seen a few blogs with the 25 before 25, 30 before 30 etc etc and I would quite like to motivate myself to actually do some of the things that I think of doing. I will add this into a tab so it is easy to keep track of and cross things off my list!
So here it goes...
- Run a 10k
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Visit New York
- Buy a VW Beetle
- Graduate from university (hopefully with a 1st but a 2:1 will do!)
- Go to Paris
- Go on a roadtrip in a VW Campervan
- Raise over £500 for charity
- Start my own business (maybe open a little Haberdashery?)
- Go to Glastonbury
Attend a Blogger Meet-upI attended a spontaneous cocktail night 13/09/11!!
- Own an industrial sewing machine
- Complete an Otley Run (Yes I have lived in Leeds for 3 years and have not done an Otley run!!!)
- Go to Ireland
- Arrange and organise a fashion show for College/University students
- Get a real job once I graduate university
- Start shopping in charity shops and blog about my finds
- Buy a house
- Run a full marathon
- Take part in breaking a world record
Go on ALL the rollercoasters at Alton Towers in one day (hopefully I will do this in September!)Completed on 04/09/2011 with Hannah Brown!
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Go to Disneyland!
- Meet someone famous who I actually know things about so I could say something intelligent
- Get a little Westie for a pet
- Try to read at least one book a month as a regular thing (minimum of 12months for this to be crossed off!)
Start a Cake Recipe BlogVisit cupcakesandsweetdreams.blogspot.com
- Appear on Deal or No Deal (this seems a bit silly but it's a game show purely based on luck and not skill! And meeting Noel Edmonds would be cool)
- Join some Socials during my final year at university!
- Learn more about HTML to make my blog truly unique to me!