Sunday, August 07, 2011

Kind Hearted Blogger Pledge!



While looking around some other blogs for a bit of Sunday Afternoon Reading I came across this:


This is something that I would like to be a part of, so here is my pledge:

AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:
  • create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
  • be understanding of each other -- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
  • stay away from internet/blogging bullying
  • speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feeling s-- be tactful.
  • make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
  • acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
  • know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
  • believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.

Top image is from WeHeartIt.
You'll find your own code to add the campaign image to your blog, as well as more information on the campaign, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails