Monday, August 08, 2011

At home for the Summer


 Well it finally feels as though Summer has started, there has been beautiful sunshine and warm breezes most days, with the occasional spot of rain and exciting thunderstorms. A few weeks ago I came home for the Summer in my home town of Mablethorpe, in Lincolnshire. So far it has been filled with days out with friends, drinking lots of tea, reading in the sun and now family have come to visit. I just thought I'd share with you a couple of the things from here at home near the seaside.

A little while ago my room was decorated cream with a feature wall in pink. I have the little "box" room in my house, but it's lovely and ever so cosy that I love it. It's so girly and (now that I'm at uni for most of the year) it's clutter free and minimalistic, with pine furniture and pink and cream accessories. Below are some pictures I have taken of my room.

 
I also decided to have my hair done for the summer with red streaks and a slight change in style. I'm planning to grow my hair long again, so I have opted for the simple centre parting. My mum was a hairdresser so she has cut (only slightly to allow for the new parting) and dyed my hair.




As part of my new hair style I treated myself to some new products by Tresemme (2 for £5 in Boots at the moment) which are to give my hair more volume. After using them for a couple of days (along with my Aussie Leave in Conditioner, which I would absolutely recommend to all) I have noticed more bounce and a beautiful shine in my hair. I love the smell of Tresemme products, and they leave my hair feeling soft and sleek to the touch. I think these are my new must-haves for my hair.

Top image is from here. All other images are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails