Thursday, September 08, 2011

Hello September

Image is from here

Hello, it has been a little while since I posted on here. I have been meaning to but I just haven't got round to it. There has been a little shake-up in my personal life (that I won't bore you with) however I am really really going to get back into blogging, so you can look forward to seeing many more posts soon!

Well, here is September, the month where the leaves go orange and start falling from the trees. I quite like Autumn, it isn't too chilly and everything is so colourful! It is also the season that my Birthday falls in (I tend to get excited about my birthday even though I still have 2 months to go!).
My summer ended well, I had a weekend trip to Lincoln (photos to follow), I have finally got myself a part-time job (Yay!), I have moved back to Leeds and I went to Alton Towers (where I went on ALL the big rides and completed one of my 30 things before 30!). Life has been busy for me, but I have been enjoying myself too, which is always a bonus!

So this post is all about my trip to Lincoln, where I spent the weekend with Jamie, one of my older brother's, and his girlfriend Cherryl. We went for a little walk down (which meant we had to go back up) Steep Hill, which unless you have been there you do not know just how steep it is, where we visited vintage, craft and little homey stores that just filled me with inspiration all day long! We walked around the cathedral, and ate out for Sunday lunch and we even had some very tasty ice-cream. Here are some photos that I took while on my little vacation:



 



 
 
Here I am sitting on the roof terrace at The Cloud Bar in Lincoln



No comments:

Post a Comment

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails