Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Tote Bag

Image is from here.
Hello, I've had a productive day today. I have tidied and sorted the flat a bit more (there is still a lot to do) and I have been to the library to get some books out to do some reading for my dissertation.

I am usually awful at finding the books I want, no matter how organised I am, I just can't seem to follow the little symbols on the sides of the book to "help" you find them. Anyway, it was going well, until I could only find the Reference copy of one of my books (it didn't really matter because I picked up 2 extra books in its place) but I double checked and there was a standard copy available somewhere. I decided to go have another look and on my way to where the book should have been hiding, another book caught my eye...


It mainly caught my eye because it has the most interesting cover in the whole library but then I wanted to know what was inside this beautiful cover. It is basically filled with hundreds of designs found on the fabulous accessory the Tote Bag. Here are some photos I have taken from inside the book:





 You can also find out more on this website: http://www.jiteshpatel.co.uk/totebagbook/.

If you could design your own tote bag, what would it look like?

1 comment:

  1. I have so many tote bags and they are so useful for carting stuff around in! I would definitely have an owl on mine :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails