Monday, June 13, 2011

What a Beautiful Day!

In April, my boyfriend took me on a little surprise day trip to Wakefield. We got up early, took the train and walked (for ages and ages) through Wakefield to Newmiller Dam, which was absolutely beautiful.
The surroundings were tranquil and the view over the dam was outstanding. The weather was gorgeous, and it completely took both of us away from stresses of work and university, as well as giving us a break from our normally busy Saturday mornings. Once we were there we walked, talked and sat around the dam, basking in the glorious sunshine and enjoying the peace and quiet away from Leeds City Centre. I've attached some photos below that I managed to take before my camera battery ran out! Enjoy!





Photos are from my own camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails