Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baking and Caking

Work has been a little bit hectic this week, with people away / travelling to the Far East, and us all getting the AW11 samples in as well as SS12 development samples. Not only do we have all that to cope with, we are inspecting various styles in the warehouse too! Time always seems to go faster when you're busy and everyone is just about coping under all this pressure.
There is a little task that I have had to ask for help with, and quite frankly I couldn't get it done with just me and Hannah, so everyone is lending a helping hand. To reward those who help I have done a little bit of baking to keep up their strength.

I might not make the best looking cakes but they always taste good, even if I do say so myself!




Photo from my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails