Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Tailor's Dummy

When i left work on Friday, my leaving present included a menswear tailor's dummy. I absolutely love it and can't wait to use it in my final year! At university there are stands for us to use however it'll be great for me to have one to use at home too.
It's got a metal stand and a black body cover, so it's looking pretty stylish. Especially in Nathan's superman costume so far that I made him that you can see in the photo below.
This gift will allow me to adjust patterns, fit toiles and garments and to display the finished product. It will also hopefully encourage me to start more personal projects.


Image from my phone (sorry for the poor quality!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails