Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Superhero Costumes - Part 1

Well, it's been a while since I have posted on here, but I'm about to start a little project in preparation for a night out to celebrate my boyfriends 21st birthday.

So the plan is, to go out on a pub crawl with a bunch of friends all dressed as different superheroes. As a fashion design student, who loves a challenge, I have decided to make our costumes. I will create specs, make patterns and sew, sew ,sew until my heart is content.

Our choices for heroes are...
Superman

and...
Wonder Woman

It's all very exciting! I'm really looking forward to making our very own outfits, so I thought I'd document the little story on here and show you my journey along the way!

There will me more posts to follow soon!! I hope you enjoy.

The images are from google.co.uk

2 comments:

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails