Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Show me your party dress!

The company where I am doing my year out in industry at, Cohen and Wilks, have suppliers in China, who we work with on a day-to-day business to make many of the jackets you'll find in our customer's stores. Our main supplier is Suntex, and today I received an email with some photos from their Chinese New Year Party.
There were two that stood out to me, the dresses in these photos were beautiful.


The sculpted shapes and beautifully stencilled patterns are just so inspiring. I just really wanted to share them with others! I don't think I've ever seen anything like them and I wanted to keep a record of them to inspire me in the future. Maybe they'll inspire you too.

Many thanks to May Cheng and Suntex for allowing me to use these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails