Sunday, May 29, 2011

Running Away to Liverpool

In February, I found out I'd won some money in a competition so me and my boyfriend Nathan decided we'd run away to somewhere for the weekend and have some spontaneous fun!

Liverpool was my first choice with so much culture, and I knew Nathan would enjoy it because of the city's links to the Beatles. I'd definitely recommend the Tate Liverpool, the Maritime Museum, spotting the "Lambananas" and also heading to the Hard Days Night Hotel and looking around in the nearby Beatles' shops. It was definitely a weekend to remember and

I've added some photos below to show our weekend away, which was so much fun I wish I had the money to run away every week!












Photos are from my camera you can see the full album here.
Thanks to Nathan Whitehouse for allowing me to post the pictures with him in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails