Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Springtime!

Well it's been Spring for about a month, and I'm only just seeing some leaves and blossom forming around Leeds. The sun has started shining (even if it is still a bit cold) and you can start to hear the birds singing early in the morning. I love Spring and Summer, I think the sun makes everyone happier than the cold, even if they do sometimes complain it is too hot!

Back in Lincolnshire over the Easter holiday I took some photos on the beach of the sun glistening over the sea. I thought it would be a treat to share some with you! These are all really inspiring, and are scenes that were readily available for me visit everyday when I still lived at home.

 All images are from my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails