Friday, April 30, 2010

Little Secret - April

I have decided that at the end of every month, I will post something I have noticed that has inspired me, made me think and maybe even just made me smile. I have decided to call this "Little Secret". I thought of this idea while walking towards Leeds Rail Station last week and looking at some of the architecture on my way. Like many old buildings, this one had little heads sculpted into it, mainly of lions. I love to see these and see the differences between each one, you can really admire the little details of the building as a whole this way, not just of the sculpted heads. So, as I was looking I noticed one that stood out, and this is April's Little Secret:

Image from my own camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails