Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Garment Technology - Shoulder and Sleeve Details

The next research board I had to complete was for 'Shoulder and Sleeve Details'. I found this interesting in menswear because some of the details I found were very discreet. I was surprised at the range I found from appliqué to embroidered details, as well as stripes and tabs. The sample we had to make in relation to this research was a 'Strap-Shoulder Sleeve', which I hadn't really seen before. This was good because it showed me a different type of shoulder detail and how it sat on the shoulder, which could not be achieved by the other shoulder styles I knew.


Images are from my camera and are of my own work. Thankyou to Nathan Whitehouse for modelling my final samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your little thoughts are really appreciated x

Related Posts with Thumbnails